Francisco Del Moral Jr.
1. Bachelor of Secondary Education -BENGUET STATE UNIVERSITY
2. Master of Business Administratio (MBA) – Marketing and adverstising
3. Licensure Examination for Teachers (Philippines)
4. Master of Developmental Communication-(In progress)
5. Nova Scotia Teaching License-Canadian Teaching License
6. Teachers Knowledge Test (TKT) Module 1
7. Teachers Knowledge Test (TKT) Module 2
8. Teachers Knowledge Test (TKT) CLIL
9. Teachers Knowledge Test (TKT) Young Learners
10. Bridge TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Professional Achievements & Experience:
-3 years teaching experience in the Philippines
-12 years teaching experience in China
-6 years management experience
Approach to Teaching & Learning:
I love teaching students because they are the next generation. They will be in charge in building the society in the future. As a teacher, we inspire students and prepare them with the changes and to cope up with the challenges by developing and learning the skills especially what we call as the 21st literacy skills and PBL to enhance learning directly based on students level of English level and concept understanding.
-Keen interest in all technology related fields especially computers and gadgets.
-All sports, particularly basketball and other outdoor activities, such as hiking and camping.