DMin (Hon) 2016
DBA International Business (2009)
MA Inter-Cultural Studies (2002)
MBA Financial Management/Operations Research (1990)
B.Sc Business Admin (1986)
TESL 150 HRS (2017)
GREC RE Broker (2006)
Professional Achievements & Experience:
Doctoral Dissertation Chair, Argosy University, 2012 – Present.
Graduate Faculty, International Business A. U. - 2010
Financial Aid Professional, BMC -2008
Department Chair, Business & Accounting - 2007
Program Coordinator, Argosy University- 2006
Lead Faculty, BMC- 2006
Full Time Faculty, BMC- 2005
Adjunct Faculty, Brown Mackie College-2005
Dr. Isola Oluwabusuyi (2016) Persistence Management for School Administrators Createspace Publishers, Seattle, WA
Isola O. O. (2010) Half Brain Management Techniques (1st ed.) Createspace Publishers, Seattle, WA
Isola O. O. (2012) Keeping Your Students: A Comprehensive Retention Manual for College Administrators (1st ed.) Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Saabrucken, Germany
Isola O. O. (2011) Intuition, Gender, and Decision Making: Factors
that influence intuition in decision making of leaders from Hong Kong and the United States (1st Ed.) Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Saabrucken, Germany
Journal of Res. in International Business and Management
British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade
Research journal of Business Management & Accounting
African Journal of Agricultural Research
Journal of Economics & International Finance
Journal of Accounting & Taxation
International Res. Journal of Management and Business Studies
• (2006) United States Patents and Trademark Office - 7,102,073
• Ranked in the top 10% of graduate business faculty -IDEA -2013
• Ranked in the top 10% of undergraduate business IDEA -2013
• Nominated to the editorial board of peer reviewed IDJRB -2011
• Improved students' persistence by 100% between 2007 and 2008.
• Increased students' enrolment by 400% in HK between 1995 & 1996
• Obtained 20yrs USPTO patent for an invention in 2006.
• Published few books in two fields -Amazon.com
• Published papers in several peer-reviewed academic journals.
• Listed on 2006 edition of Marquis Who’s Who in Asia.
• Listed on 2007 edition of Marquis Who’s Who in America
• Listed on 2008 edition of Marquis Who’s Who in Finance
• Listed on 2012 edition of Marquis Who’s Who in the World
Approach to Teaching & Learning:
As a faculty, I believe my role in the classroom is that of a facilitator of information and new concepts in the business field. I like to challenge students by encouraging them to participate in classroom discussions and allowing them to express their opinions on issues. I believe in the democratic and proactive system of teaching/management, thus, I often allow students to participate in the decision making process during the semester. I am highly dedicated to bringing technology to the classroom. I believe this is evident in my integration of technology in all my classes. I am also a strong advocate of bringing the “real world” to the classroom. I accomplish that by relating theories and concepts to current global developments and technological innovations. I also, encourage students to keep informed by continuously relating assignments to current economic and world news
I love playing the guitar, I also play the piano, saxophone and drums. I write songs and I do back vocals from time to time. I like playing table tennis as well.