If your passport and/or visa is lost, damaged, destroyed, or stolen, please inform the following offices:

Police Station

Local Exit & Entry Office

Suzhou Exit & Entry Office

The Police office must be contacted without delay. You will have to fill out an application form at the local Exit and Entry Office and inform the Exit and Entry Administration departments.